See more Combi Drills
Ryobi One+ Cordless 18V 4Ah Li-ion Combi drill 2 batteries LLCDI18LL40S
- Comes with - 2x 4.0Ah Li-ion batteries, battery charger, soft carry case & double ended bit
- No load speed: 0-400/1550 rpm
- Torque settings: 24
- 3 drill functions; Drill, hammer drill & driver
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and Benefits
- Combination tool for hammer drilling & screwdriving to suit multiple applications
- 2 x 4.0Ah batteries for extra long run time.
- 13mm keyless chuck to fit all standard drill bit sizes
- 2 gears for most materials & applications
- Longer lasting battery life & no memory effect with lithium-ion technology
|Number of batteries||2 batteries|
|Amp rating||4 Ah|
|Battery charger||Battery charger included|
|Charge time||2 hours|
|No load speed||0-400/1550 rpm|
|Blows per minute||0-23250 bpm|
|Max masonry drilling capacity||13 mm|
|Max metal drilling capacity||13 mm|
|Max wood drilling capacity||38 mm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Chuck size||13 mm|
|Locking device||Automatic spindle lock|
|Gearbox Housing||ABS plastic|
|Handle type||GripZone handle|
Brilliant all rounder.
Hughie33eod - 1 year ago
Love this drill with spare battery, however i still have not received the free sander selected as part of the Ryobi deal.
Nri - 1 year ago
Works extremely well.does all it says on the box.good tool
Good design and robust,
ChrisMad - 1 year ago
I needed a new drill and lawnmower, the drill came with two 4amp batteries, the Ryobi one design where the batteries fit all of their products enables me to buy their lawnmower and use the drills batteries, excellent.
Great value drill / screwdriver
Macrobroy - 1 year ago
Great & easy to use & the assistant was very helpful in explaining how all accessories go & what was the best for my needs.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I bought this drill as my other packed in the Rubio assistant was very good as well and the glasses well that don't even steam up I can see what i am doing