We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Central heating treatments
Sentinel Central heating Inhibitor 1L
- Reduces boiler noise and maintains system efficiency.
- Store in a cool, well ventilated area
Features and benefits
Sentinel X100 Inhibitor provides protection for clean central heating systems against limescale and corrosion. Suitable for use in all types of indirect central heating system, Sentinel X100 Inhibitor will extend the life of the system, ensuring maximum efficiency and minimising fuel usage.
- Protects against limescale and corrosion
- Energy Saving Trust Recommended
- Do not breathe vapours, avoid contact with skin and eyes and keep container tightly closed
- Suitable for all system metals
- Keeping your home's heating as efficient as possible helps to save energy
- TripleTech™ Anti-Corrosion Technology
- Suitable for hard, soft and artificially softened water
- pH neutral formulation
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Keeps central heating radiators clean and boilers
John Mon - 3 years ago
Used this product for years keeps my central heating running well
supplied in the right size of containers
Sgtcarc - 4 years ago
I am pleased that i had bought this product as I have just flushed trough the central heating system, the result is great
dadldoit - 7 years ago
Gave 5 stars as it was easy to install -drained a few litres from the heating system , unscrewed the plug out of the towel radiator and poured in the liquid. Obviously dont know how successful it will be at inhibiting corrosion
Scarbs - 8 years ago
It should have come with a filler spout!