See more Central Heating Treatments
Sentinel Internal Leak sealer, 50ml
- Seals joints and leaks.
Features and benefits
Sentinel Seal X is a dual-purpose product for creating an air and water tight seal around joints or temporarily repairing leaking pipework. As a jointing compound, it can be applied directly to screwed fittings, compression joints and gaskets and has excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces. For the temporary repair of burst or leaking pipes, a well pasted cloth should be bound around the afflicted area.
- Fast curing time and is tack-free in 30 minutes, whilst retaining its flexibility after curing, making it a practical and durable multipurpose sealant.
- Easy to apply one component sealant
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces
- Unaffected by extremes in temperature
- Quick and easy to use
- Retains flexibility after curing
- Manufactured under a quality system conforming to ISO9001
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Seal X|
|Water heating type||Indirect heating|
mrjay - 8 years ago
I bought this because Fernox LS-X was out of stock.
It does not adhere to wet pipes. I have used LS-X is before and it is excellent for stopping seepage and helping compression joints to seal.
Sentinel joint sealer
Jessamy - 8 years ago
Excellent stuff for stopping leaks in any water pipes or waste pipes!