See more Summerhouses
Shire Aster 12x8 Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Aster 12x8 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure
- High quality tongue & groove floor
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- Supplied with acrylic safety glazing
- Strong 45x45 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Mortice lock|
|Number of doors||5|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Looks good is huge
Darleen - 3 months ago
Brought this in March was delivered end of July which after talking to a few people this seems to be the case with this type of product. Is gorgeous and so much room. We did have windows missing but they arrived a couple of days after talking to girls on the phone. Think it helped that the other half is a builder and had been a carpenter as he did a few tweeks. You def need at least 3 people to carry the front bit and put roof on as they are extremely heavy think we had two panels the same for roof but as I say other half knew how to fix it. After reading first review I was a little anxious but overhaul its lovely. The shire company that it comes from their customer service couldn’t do enough for us only downside they deliver and drop off on driveway so we had to carry everything through to back. But I have found this with other companies We have added extra insulation inside and used Ronseal garden paint got another couple of coats to do then done
I Regret Buying This Product
Spencer74 - 9 months ago
Arrived in poor condition and finished build is really poor quality. Upon completion I discovered that parts were missing...It took an additional THREE deliveries to send the correct missing parts. Other issues included windows cut too small to fit frames, internal bolts with threads missing, panel that divides the summer house and storage shed cut too short. The biggest issue is, that upon completing it I discovered it is half a foot taller than advertised and in the the instruction manual. Overall really unhappy.