See more Summerhouses
Shire Buckingham 7x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Buckingham 7x7 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor & roof
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- Opening window
- 35x35 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Gate latch|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Sweetie60 - 3 years ago
Bought this a couple of weeks ago. Very poor quality. The wood in areas should never have left the factory and they actually spoil the summerhouse. One of the main uprights, on the inside, so where if can be seen all the time, looks as though it has been gnawed or hacked right along the whole length of it..the actual panels have got, what looks like large drill holes in various places right in the middle of some panels, which have had to be filled. Also, there are random gaps and cracks in the panels. This is all without the wood in general being of the lowest quality. We have had to try and makes the best of it by filling holes and painting.
This is not b&q s fault, but the fault of Shire who supply the summerhouse who appear to work down to a price and are certainly not led by quality.
Easy to assemble.
Cicy - 5 years ago
Easy to assemble, timber quality OK, for the price paid, it is value for money. Door latch flimsy, I intend to replace it with a stronger one.