See more Sheds
Shire Guernsey 10x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Guernsey 10x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||2|
Perfect shed still like new and bought in 2014
Anonymous - 9 months ago
I purchased this shed in Feb of 2014 and coated it with 2 coats of wood protector then 2 coats of Cuprinol shades. I did this prior to assembly and painted the underside of the floor with DPM. The instructions were somewhat poor but easy enough to figure out. I used silicone between each panel and screwed in from both sides to ensure a tight fit. Still no leaks.
The osb was water logged but B&Q cut fresh pieces in store to replace it. I then allowed the ordinal to dry out and put it on the floor to strengthen it as it is on the thin side.
I’ll be buying another one soon to put on my allotment
Charlie2222 - 9 months ago
Purchased ages ago and my order did not go trough for a month to the supplier so had to wait 2 months to get it delivered the customer service was a joke. The floor is really poor quality very thin and had to purchase more wood to support it as i nearly gone through and one of them was slightly damaged. The felt is paper thin and not enough nails supplied with it. Big gaps between the window frame and the panel where it suppose to go in. Some of the side panels has got holes on it. Overall it does not worth the money i paid for for it i think especially the floor bit as i only have 2 little tables and 1 small metal drawer cabinet in and it can`t even hold that weight.
A bit on the flimsy side
Nae idea darlin - 3 years ago
Built this shed up last weekend, found it to be easy enough to construct. The floor is a bit flimsy and the felt is paper thin. It wouldn't take much for some one to break into it as the doors aren't the greatest. All in all its a decent shed for the price, you do get what you pay for and there are ones double the price out there.
Good Size and Easy Construction
Baldman 55 - 3 years ago
I bought this shed about a month ago and have just completed the construction due to bad weather. Fairly easy build just a few of the pictorial instructions were not as clear as they could be, and the written instructions are a little on the small side. ( could be my eyes though age is catching up with me) overall a nice shed.
Absolute rubbish - very very poor quality
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Unfortunately we purchased this shed a little while ago and are extremely disappointed with the quality. It was a complete puzzle to put together and even had to make additional purchases to make it water tight. It seems as though it was 3 sheds put together. Did not expect this for the money we paid !!!!!