See more Summerhouses
Shire Sun 8x8 Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Sun 8x8 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving.
- Only fixings included
- For use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space
Features and benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 44x44mm framing. The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge, which gives huge strength and security. The eaves height is approximately 1.8m (6ft).
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||5|
Oliver_h2o - 5 years ago
Instructions for assembly are rubbish but once you've got your head around them then it's okay.