See more Wrenches
Silverline Torque Wrench 28 - 210Nm 633567 Hand Tools 1/2" Drive
Sold & shipped by Avant Garde Brands
The Silverline Torque Wrench is an indispensable tool for fastening and loosening nuts and bolts when controlled and specific torque (or tightening power) is needed. Fundamental in general mechanics, tyre changing applications and industrial maintenance and repair, the Silverline Torque Wrench is constructed from tough chrome vanadium steel and features a reversible ratchet head.
- Guarantee - Lifetime
Features and benefits
The knurled adjustment handle and locking ring for precise torque settings combine for an effective, efficient and easy way of working with vital nuts and bolts. Includes a 125mm extension bar and 1/2" to 3/8" adaptor (202Nm max). For torque range of 28-210Nm. Includes storage case.
- Includes 125mm extension bar, 1/2" - 3/8” drive adaptor (202Nm max) & storage case
- Includes 125 mm extension bar, 1/2" - 3/8” drive adaptor (202Nm max) and storage case
- Range 28 - 210Nm and resolution 1Nm
- Manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 6789 and DIN 3121 - Accuracy +/- 4 percent
- Knurled adjustment handle and locking ring for precise torque settings
- Chrome vanadium steel with reversible ratchet head
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Socket drive size||½"|
|Product type||Torque wrench|