See more Rigger Boots
Site Gravel Tan Rigger boots, Size 7
- Leather upper with fleece lining
- Steel penetration-resistant midsole
- Not tested for sole heat resistance
- Leather upper
Features and Benefits
These tan buffalo leather safety rigger boots are ideal for muddy conditions, and include steel toe caps and steel penetration resistant midsoles for enhanced safety while you work.
- Safety was the top priority when designing these boots.The sole is oil resistant to improve traction on slippery surfaces. The steel toe cap protects your toes and feet from potential hazards when working in high-risk environments. The steel penetration-resistant midsole also offers protection against sharp objects such as nails, stopping them from penetrating the sole. For your protection, they have an S1 P SRA safety code so you can feel protected during the toughest jobs.
- The pull tabs allow you to pull on the boots with ease. When finished, the kick heel will help you to remove them.
- The padded ankle and fleece lining will give you added support and comfort all day long.
|Footwear safety code||S1 P SRA|
|Lining description||Fleece lining|
|Parent footwear safety code||S1 P|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Shoe fitting||Standard fit|
|Sole material||Dual density polyurethane|
|Toe cap construction||Steel|
|Toe protection joules rating||200|