See more Door & window alarms
Smartwares Mini alarm Wireless Intruder alarm kit SMA-40251
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 2x magnetic sensors & batteries
- Only fixings included
- Not pre-linked
- Without zone control
Features and benefits
The Smartwares Door/window alarm allows you to secure your door, window or even your cupboard. Intruders will be deterred when they attempt to break into a secured areas and hear the loud 85 dB alarm.
- Ideal for doors and windows but also can be used for for smaller objects such as medicine cabinets
- A sound pressure level of 90dB will be triggered when the sensor detects vibrations or if the windows breaks
- Switch the alarm easily on and off by using the switch on the side of the alarm unit
- It is also possible to use the alarm to secure a cabinet where you store your medicine or detergents. The alarm will sound if your child opens the cabinet
|Standard||RE Directive 2014/53/EU|
|Number of zones||2|
|Power voltage supply||6V|
GJ2 - 3 months ago
Very disappointed with these, a waste of money and would not recommend.
LuluC - 1 year ago
I have just installed these alarms and if you do it properly it works just fine, it has a slight delay before going off but when it does it is very loud. I personally think it’s amazing for the price as you get two in the packet. Well worth the money.
Don’t buy this
Elizabeth108 - 1 year ago
This worse than useless, it is annoying, don’t waste your time and money. The alarm didn’t sound at all when the two magnets/units were separated, then suddenly after approx. 10 attempts at separating them, with a 20 seconds delay, the alarm went off, for approx. 3 seconds. Useless rubbish don’t buy it, B&Q why do you sell such junk.