See more Skirting Board
Smooth Natural Pine Ogee Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)119mm (T)15mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Ogee Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
bend it like Beckham !
madmanonabike - 3 months ago
had it laid flat as directed, within 3 days, warped- not just bent, can deal with that when fixing it, warped is a different problem as the bend varies over it's length - just not thick enough for the job, unless you buy, paint it 3 times, and fix same day
vladtheimpala - 4 months ago
Was warped along the length and twisted to boot, not very obvious in store but as soon as it was out of the store the temperature change gave it a "c" shaped profile within 15 minutes in the back of a van as the grain tightened up. The warp and twist was now very obvious. This was not a particularly cold or wet day. Would not settle back into any sort of usable shape even when left in a constant temperature for a couple of days, even with some heavy weight on it. Waste of time.
skirting man - 2 years ago
It's wood what more can I say it's shaped wood and smells like wood!
looks great now fitted...trouble finding good cuts
Shaunyboy29 - 3 years ago
purchased multiple 2.1 metre lengths for a large living room, had to sort through and open multiple packs in stores(more than one visit to more than one store) to find ones that weren't warped or curved. luckily I had an ex BnQ employee with me who knew what to look for. lengths I did find look great painted in a natural oak varnish but worth checking if they are straight before buying as some curved by a good few inches.