Stanley 20 Piece Multi Bit Screwdriver Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - Bit assortment: Slotted: 1x 4mm, 1x 5mm, 1x 6mm Phillips: 1x PH1, 1x PH 2, 1x PH3 Torx: 1x T6, 1x T8, 1x T10, 1x T15, 1x T20 Square: 1x SQ1, 1x SQ2, 1x SQ3 Socket: 1x 6mm, 1x 7mm, 1x 8mm, 1x 9mm, 1x 10mm, 1x 11mm
- Rust and wear prevention: Corrosion resistant
- Handle type - Soft-grip handle
- Magnetic tip
Features and Benefits
- Dome shaped handle for maximum torque and comfort
- 3 position ratchet allows clockwise, counter clockwise and locked ratcheting positions
- Removable bit holder for 6 more bits in the end cap
- Magnetic head for efficient holding and rapid changing of the bit
- Ratchet screwdriver with 3 positions for ease of use, clockwise, anti clockwise and fixed
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Handle type||Soft-grip handle|
|Number of pieces||20|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This steel bradawl is a must have to help ease the insertion of screws into wood. The soft grip handle has been designed for comfort, control, and to reduce hand strains over long use, and offers higher torque to effectively drive screws into wood. Its steel blade lasts long even ...
Comes with - 2 x Slotted (SL3.5x75mm, SL5.5x150mm), 2 x Phillips (PH1x100mm, PH2x125mm), 2 x Stubby (SL5.5x38mm, PH1x38mm), 2 x Pozidrive (PZ1x100mm, PZ2x125mm), 4 x Precision Screwdrivers (SL1.4x75mm, 2.4x75mm, PH00x75, PH0x75), Screwdriver Storage Rack Handle type - Soft grip
, and has been tested to 1000V for additional safety assurance. Comes with - Slotted screwdrivers SL-2.5 x 50mm, SL-3.5 x 75mm, SL-4 x 100mm, SL-5.5 x 150mm, Mecha slotted screwdrivers 5.5 x 100mm, 6.5 x 150mm, 8 x 150mm, 10 x 200mm, Phillips screwdrivers PH00 x 50mm, PH0 x ...
Comes with - 30x 25mm bits: Phillips PH1, 2x PH2, PH3, slotted 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, Pozidiv PZ1, 2x PZ2, PZ3, Hex 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, Torx T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T10H, T15H, T20H, T25H, T27H, T30H, T40H (tamper proof), magnetic quick-release bit holder and ratchet wrench ...