Stanley Cordless Stud Sensor
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless stud sensor is specially designed for detection of wood and metal studs as well as live wiring.
Features and Benefits
- Wood or Metal Studs Up to 3/4” (19 mm) AK23through drywall Live AC Wires (120 volts AC) Up to 2” (50 mm) through drywal
- LCD screen clearly displays all of the sensor's readings. LED light.
- Operating Temperature (-0°C to +49°C) Surface Temperature (-20°C to +66°C)
- Measuring accuracy: Wood ±1/8” (3 mm) / Metal ±1/4” (6 mm).
- OnePass centre-find technology locates stud centres. Marking channel improves accuracy of marking-out readings
|Indicator||Audio and visual|
|Minimum temperature range||0°C|
|Maximum temperature range||49°C|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This plastic hand grip & bottle opener from Active Living is suitable for use with bottles, door knobs, grip handles & taps. The hand grip handle has been specially designed for comfort whilst using over prolonged periods of time. Guarantee - 1 year
This plastic illuminated magnifier from Active Living is suitable for use with text, print, maps & documents. The easy grip handle has been specially designed for comfort whilst using over prolonged periods of time. Guarantee - 1 year Comes with - Illuminating light