See more Pressure Washers
Stanley Electric Pressure washer 2200 W
This Stanley high perfrrmance pressure washer is easy to use and has been designed to be compact and easy to store.
- Hose length (m) 8m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 2200 W power output with a 5.5 l/min flow rate
- Comes with: Spray gun, extension lance, Vario and rotary nozzle, foam sprayer, 8 m pu high pressure hose, filter
- Maximum pressure (bar): 150 bar
- Store the product and its accessories in a dry, frost-free place. We recommend using the original package for storage or covering the product with a suitable cloth or enclosure to protect it against dust.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one compact: compact and portable shell fits all accessories on board for easy storage
- Quick lock and release system for high pressure hose
- This product has been designed for use with the cleaning agent supplied or recommended by the manufacturer.
|Cable length (m)||5 m|
|Hose length (m)||8 m|
|Width (mm)||315.5 mm|
|Power output||2200 W|
|Guarantee specifics||Manufacturing defects only, parts and labour|
Poor in everyway, including support from B&Q
A S M - 6 months ago
bought this a month or so back (for my parents) and one off the nozzles is already broke. which make the machine start and stop every few seconds. with the rotary nozzle it works fine (but that nozzle is a waste of time). trying to email B&Q via email, no answer. getting hold of someome at Stanley a nightmare. also the jet gun itsself is small and need to bend your back down for it to clean anything. I use a petrol washer and what a machine it is.
go for something that you can get parts for easy and more money. buy quality not rubbish
Save yourself big £ and go for this
L88 - 7 months ago
I've had lots of experience with different Pressure Washer brands, and this is my first time using a "Stanley". I was impressed/shocked that it had a max. bar pressure of 150! Which is what you would expect from significantly more expensive pressure washers (£300+). I unboxed it, and it was essentially all preassembled. (the hose reel was pre attached, but I don't use it anyway).
After using it for a few days in a row (6hrs+ each day) these are my conclusions:
- Strong pressure, perhaps wouldn't say 150 bar, but that may just be down to water flow
- £90 is incredible value, considering the cost of any other pressure washer with the equivalent power
- Nice weight/easy to carry
- Lightweight, feels a bit "plastic-y" but really this is just aesthetic at this point
- Water flow isn't as much as say a N*lfisk P150, so deep patio cleaning takes a fair while longer, but you do achieve virtually the same end result if you put some care into it
- The gun is a little short, so requires some stooping (I am 5"10), which over a few hours can make your back sore
Overall, if you're looking for a domestic pressure washer for the average needs (car/path/patio), this is a fantastic option. It will give you virtually the same result as other bigger, more expensive, 'big name' brands of pressure washers for a fraction of the price.
I have heard it is hard to get spare parts/extensions, and that their customer service isn't ideal. But equally having gone through K*rcher and N*lfisk's customer service process before I can't imagine these guys at Stanley could be any worse.
All domestic pressure washers are liable to break over time. Having spoken to a Pressure Washer repair centre I was told issues with "start & stop valve" are the most common and universal amongst all domestic pressure washer brands and price ranges.
Brillant pressure washer!
ralphb100 - 7 months ago
Bought this one on the strength of the 5 star reviews here - they were right!
Loads of pressure - looks like a quality piece of kit. The only caveat so far is - keep grit away from the machine and the hose components - it can make changing them a bit stiff - easily cleaned out by swishing in water, though, so just a minor irritation.
Other wise, a great product - highly recommended!
Taking it back....
ScouserPaul - 7 months ago
Used it for the first time in earnest today and the nozzle (part C2) was giving a rotating jet. Adjusted it and the end of the nozzle flew off and 2 white parts came out. Tried a number of times to get it back together but still didn't work. Then noticed that the thread holding the 2 main parts of the nozzle had come away. Called Stanley helpline and they were useless, couldn't even tell me which order to put the white parts in. The book that comes with it tells you how to assemble it in very basic terms and then repeats it in about 25 different languages.....taking it back to B&Q tomorrow for a refund.
Best £90 ever spent.
Rossi09 - 7 months ago
Bought this last week, very impressed with the machine, other well known brand I looked at would have cost me £298 to give same pressure and power.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall External Pressure Washer Detergent 5L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning this 5L pressure washer detergent from Diall is great for removes grime & dirt on external hard surfaces such as concert, tarmac, block paving, brickwork & timber decking. it is also suitable for use on vehicles. Apply with a pressure washer once diluted leaving a ...
Karcher External Shampoo 1L
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this 1L shampoo from Karcher is great for domestic cleaning on external surfaces & gentle cleaning of all vehicle types. Simply dispense under low pressure and let it work in for a short while, before rinsing thoroughly under high pressure leaving a professional finish, once ...
Karcher K2 Basic Pressure Washer 1400 W
Whether dirty bicycles, muddy garden tools or soiled garden furniture – the "K2 Basic" is ideal for small cleaning tasks around the home & designed for occasional use. Includes a spray gun, 3 m pressure hose, single spray lance and water filter to protect the pump against the ingress of ...
Karcher K4 Full Control Car & Home Pressure
Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 5m 1800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, dirt blaster, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd ...