Stanley Electric Pressure washer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Stanley high perfrrmance pressure washer is easy to use and has been designed to be compact and easy to store.
- Hose length (m) 8m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 2200 W power output with a 5.5 l/min flow rate
- Comes with: Spray gun, extension lance, Vario and rotary nozzle, foam sprayer, 8 m pu high pressure hose, filter
- Maximum pressure (bar): 150 bar
- Store the product and its accessories in a dry, frost-free place. We recommend using the original package for storage or covering the product with a suitable cloth or enclosure to protect it against dust.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one compact: compact and portable shell fits all accessories on board for easy storage
- Quick lock and release system for high pressure hose
- This product has been designed for use with the cleaning agent supplied or recommended by the manufacturer.
|Cable length (m)||5m|
|Hose length (m)||8m|
|Power output||2200 W|
|Guarantee specifics||Manufacturing defects only, parts and labour|
Help & Advice
Pressure washers make light work of many outdoor cleaning tasks; from cars to bikes, garden furniture to garden tools. They’re one of the most versatile garden power tools and are invaluable for keeping paving, patios and decking in good condition. Also known as power washers or jet washers, they use considerably less water than a standard garden hose when completing the same jobs - helping you to reduce your water usage.
With the wide range of models that are available, it can be difficult to pinpoint the right power washer for your home and garden needs. Thankfully, they all do essentially the same task, but some models are better adapted for certain uses. Let’s talk through the options to help you find the right pressure washer for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery