Stanley FatMax 20" Tool Bag
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tool bag is ideal for storing and transporting equipment such as hand tools.
- Comes with - 1x adjustable padded shoulder strap and 1x rubber grip handle
- Durability - Heavy duty fabric
- Material - Canvas
- Size - 20 "
- Handle type - Ergonomic PVC handle
Features and Benefits
- Made of durable materials for the internal protection against tool damage and wear
- Huge capacity and round top geometric construction create more additional capacity than traditional bags
- Vertical storage pockets for quick and easy tool access
- Ergonomic design with padded shoulder strap and rubber grip handle allows comfortable carrying of heavy loads
- Tough water resistant hard base is great for durability
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
|Maximum weight capacity||20kg|
|Number of compartments||8|
|Number of pockets||11|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Keep your tools tidy and make them easy to transport with this tool bag. With 6 compartments, it's great for organising your tools and equipment. Stitched logo with red colour Industrial zippers Reflector strips for extra on-site safety Power drill pockets