Stanley FatMax 23" Toolbox
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This toolbox is ideal for storing your tools.
- Material - Plastic
- Size - 23 "
Features and Benefits
- All round water seal ensures safe and dry storage
- Constructed of structural foam for extra strength
- Extra large storage capacity
- Portable Tote tray designed to carry tools and small parts, yet enables large tool storage inside the tool box as it is 3/4 length
- Integrated V-Groove on top lid for sawing work needed, suitable for working with pipes and lumber
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
With eight teeth per inch, this steel 350mm universal toolbox saw from Irwin Jack is specifically designed for domestic and trade use. The triple ground teeth make short work of the material you need to cut down to size. It has a comfortable handle to give you absolute control and ...
This tool box is ideal for storing and transporting equipment such as hand tools. Comes with - Aluminium handle, stainless and plastic form, 2/3 plastic with 5 small bins, two plastic organiser on the cover and steel lock Material - Steel & plastic Size - 26 " Handle type - ...