Stanley Heavy Duty Stapler & Nailer
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - 6x different staples and brads
- Compatibility - For use with heavy duty staples 8-14mm and 12-15mm brad nails
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for all fastening jobs
- Built in wire guide & staple window
- An internal handle lock prevents accidental stapling
- Fastener mode switch to change between different types of brad, pin, staples
- Supplied with a variety of brads, pins and staples
|Colour description||Grey & yellow|
|Handle type||Easy push handle|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
High capacity coil nailer with tough, resilient yet lightweight housing, ideal for prolonged use. Fires both wire collated and plastic collated coil nails. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -32-64 mm Suitable for - Sidings, roofing, sheet flooring and tile battens Comes with - DPN64C-XJ, coupling & ...
This Rothenberger abs plastic, copper & steel soldering gun can be used as a to heat and apply solder and comes with 1 x soldering gun 2 x tips flux solder wire tweezers. It warms up in 6 seconds and has a maximum temperature range of 510°C. Its minimum temperature ...