Stanley Heavy Duty Stapler & Nailer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Accessories included - 6x different staples and brads
- Compatibility - For use with heavy duty staples 8-14mm and 12-15mm brad nails
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for all fastening jobs
- Built in wire guide & staple window
- An internal handle lock prevents accidental stapling
- Fastener mode switch to change between different types of brad, pin, staples
- Supplied with a variety of brads, pins and staples
|Colour description||Grey & yellow|
|Handle type||Easy push handle|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 18V cordless nailer from DeWalt fires 16ga 32-63mm brads at a rate of 240fpm. This comes with 2x 2.0 ah xr li-ion battery, 1x charge indicator, 1x multi-voltage xr charger & 1x heavy duty kit box. 2 batteries x 18V 2Ah Nail length -32-63 mm Rear loading magazine Nailer ...
High capacity coil nailer with tough, resilient yet lightweight housing, ideal for prolonged use. Fires both wire collated and plastic collated coil nails. Operating pressure: 70-120 psi Nail length -32-64 mm Suitable for - Sidings, roofing, sheet flooring and tile battens Comes with - DPN64C-XJ, coupling & ...
Fix and weld your metalwork with this GoSystem cordless torch kit. Suitable for electrical, jewellery, automotive and hobbyists. It can reach a temperature of 1300°C. Guarantee - 1 year Accessories included - Includes burning tips, hot knife and hot blower