Stanley Multi Bit Ratchet 27.3mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Stanley various ratchet is made from metal & plastic.
- Compatibility - Most impact drivers
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 1x Stanley STA054925 ratchet screwdriver, 1x 1/4 inch adaptor, 2x 6 mm parallel bit, 1x 7 mm parallel bit, 2x Phillips 1 pt bit, 2x Phillips 2 pt bit, 1x Phillips 3 pt bit, 1x T10 Torx bit, 1x T15 Torx bit, 1x T20 Torx bit, 1x T25 Torx bit, 1x T27 Torx bit, 1x 3 mm Hex bit, 1x 4 mm Hex bit, 1x 5 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 6 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 7 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 8 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 9 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 10 mm 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 5/16 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 11/32 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 7/16 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket, 1x 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch drive 6 point socket
Features and Benefits
- Stanley ratchet screwdriver set 0-54-925 29-piece ratcheting screwdriver with sockets and bits
- This Stanley set is ideal for all trades or DIY job applications, as it is well equipped with most common sockets and screwdriver bits for small jobs
- It is appropriate for mechanics, model making, general garden or appliance repairs and lots more
|Tip size||Multi bit|
|Material||Metal & plastic|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
, and has been tested to 1000V for additional safety assurance. Comes with - Slotted screwdrivers SL-2.5 x 50mm, SL-3.5 x 75mm, SL-4 x 100mm, SL-5.5 x 150mm, Mecha slotted screwdrivers 5.5 x 100mm, 6.5 x 150mm, 8 x 150mm, 10 x 200mm, Phillips screwdrivers PH00 x 50mm, PH0 x ...
This product is VDE Certified, and has been tested to 1000V for additional safety assurance. Comes with - 1x 7"/178mm VDE Combination Plier, 1 x 6"/152mm VDE Cutting Plier, 1 pc 8"/203mm VDE Long Nose Plier, 3 x Slotted VDE Screwdrivers (2.5x75mm, 4x100mm, 5.5x125mm), 2 x Pozi VDE Screwdrivers ...
This pozidriv screwdriver from Magnusson has a PZ1 tip size and a durable plastic grip which has been specially designed for comfort whilst working. Its S2 steel construction is shock resistant, making it ideal for tasks where it might suffer from abrasions when dropped. Guarantee - Lifetime