Stanley Multi Tool
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Ideal for everyday use within industry, automotive and construction or at home
- Suitable for - Cutting wire, light duty sawing, light duty cutting, opening bottles and screwdriving etc
- Jaw capacity - 25 mm
Features and Benefits
- 12 tools in 1: Universal pliers with serrated noses, wire cutter, saw, small knife, large knife, bottle opener, curve jaw pliers, 8. 3 mm flared screwdriver, 9. 6 mm flared screwdriver, 10. 8 mm flared screwdriver and Phillips 1 screwdriver
|Material||Hardened tampered steel|
|Handle material||Plastic handle|
|Treatment||Hardened & tempered|
|Corrosion resistant||Corrosion resistant|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery