Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Glues & adhesives
STORMSURE HORSE RUG REPAIR KIT
Sold & shipped by Stormsure Limited
This excellent glue will allow you to effectively and permanently repair holes or tears in your horse's rug. Why spend your money on an expensive repair when you can do it yourself for next to nothing. This glue forms a hard film during the repair, adheres to almost any fabric and when dry remains completely flexible, waterproof and abrasion resistant. You can repair almost anything with Stormsure, whether it's a small hole or a larger tear. You can also use this product to repair leaks, holes and tears on waterproof clothing, backpacks, tents, wellington, leather boots, shoes and much more. When the glue dries, it remains completely flexible and can also be used to fill all kinds of holes effectively. Once dry, Stormsure glue remains totally soft and flexible. It is used by many equestrian centres throughout Europe and America. Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive is a very strong general purpose adhesive and it can also be used as a surface sealant. It exhibits special characteristics unlike many adhesives as it is highly flexible and stretchy after it has cured but it remains very strong. It fills gaps well, it is suitable for use indoors and outdoors and in marine environments. The adhesive can be painted on top of a surface to make it waterproof, airtight or abrasion resistant. Stormsure adhesive can often be used to cover holes without a patch. A thick film of adhesive will make a good repair. If the glue will drip through the hole just place some sticky tape behind the hole before applying the glue. It can be removed once the glue has cured.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Store part used tubes of glue in the freezer, fully defrost the glue before you use it again.
- n order to carry out the repair: Glue a piece of tape to the outside of the cover to keep the two pieces together. Turn the cover over and apply the glue to the tear (inner side). Leave to dry overnight (10 to 12 hours) then remove the adhesive tape. And voila, you've just effectively repaired your cover, without any effort!
Features and benefits
- This excellent glue will allow you to effectively and permanently repair holes or tears in your horse's rug.
- Why spend your money on an expensive repair when you can do it yourself for next to nothing.
- This glue forms a hard film during the repair, adheres to almost any fabric and when dry remains completely flexible, waterproof and abrasion resistant.
|Drying time||10-12 h|
|Location||Interior & exterior|