Suttons Chilli pepper Seeds, Prairie fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 12 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade
Features and Benefits
- Masses of very small, upward-pointing peppers that ripen from cream, through yellow, orange and purple to red.
- Ideal in pots and super for a windowsill.
- Small, tapering fruits are 1cm at widest, 3cm long.
- Rating 70,000-80,000 SHU. (Rating measured in Scoville heat units - SHU. The higher the rating the hotter the chilli.)
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Grows well in sun or shade.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery