Suttons Fun to Grow Carrot Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between May-November
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- These cute little round carrots are easy and fast to grow.
- They are great to eat, but they also make great ‘rolling carrots’.
- Roll them like marbles or use them to play a game like skittles.
- A fun, educational way to get children growing vegetables.
- Fun growing indoor and outdoors! Free stickers, magnifying glass and measuring tape inside certain packets of seeds.
|Eventual height & spread||15 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery