Suttons Japanese Cucumber Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between July-September
- Ideal for greenhouses or sunny positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Great for salads or pickling.
- Good mildew resistance.
- Medium-long fruit.
- Crunchier than a regular cucumber!
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||45 cm|
|Soil type||Good quality and moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery