Suttons Lavatera Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 Seeds
- Planting Season: March-May - Flower between June-September
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Double. Easy to grow border annuals often used in summer flower arrangements.
- Slender stems of flowers in beautiful blending colours.
- A tall-growing, branched strain invaluable for larged beds and for cutting.
- Seeds and plants can be harmful if eaten.
- Ideal for beds and borders, and for cut flowers. Attractive to butterflies. Prefers full sun or partial shade.
|Eventual height & spread||81-90cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...