Suttons Mung beans Seeds, Chinese bean shoots
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 1700 seeds
- Planting Season: January-December - Harvest between January-December
- Ideal for containers, greenhouses, glass houses & homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Grow indoors on wet tissues or flannel to produce seedling shoots
- As used in many Chinese recipes.
- Try something a little different
- Quality Seeds
|Eventual height & spread||1-10cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade