Suttons Mung Beans Seeds, Chinese Bean Shoots
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 1700 seeds
- Planting Season: January-December - Harvest between January-December
- Ideal for containers, greenhouses, glass houses & homes - Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Grow indoors on wet tissues or flannel to produce seedling shoots
- As used in many Chinese recipes.
- Try something a little different
- Quality Seeds
|Eventual height & spread||1-10cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 35 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between May-August Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Average packet content 45 seeds Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun