Suttons Runner Bean Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds, borders, greenhouse, glass house or home
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Shorter beans for easy cooking.
- Runner or french bean cross.
- Better pod set.
- Snowstorm does not need bees for pollination so will produce a better crop than those that are not self-fertile.
- The short single pods are great for cooking whole and sell at a premium in high-end supermarkets.
|Eventual height & spread||300 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 15 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun