Suttons Runner bean Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between July-October
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds, borders, greenhouse, glass house or home
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Shorter beans for easy cooking.
- Runner or french bean cross.
- Better pod set.
- Snowstorm does not need bees for pollination so will produce a better crop than those that are not self-fertile.
- The short single pods are great for cooking whole and sell at a premium in high-end supermarkets.
|Eventual height & spread||300 cm|
|Soil type||Weed-free and moist soil|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet content 15 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-October Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 800 seeds Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Average packet content 20 seeds Planting Season: April-May - Harvest between July-September Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun