Suttons Tomato Seeds, Garnet
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 10 seeds
- Planting Season: March-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, greenhouses, glass houses, homes & hanging baskets - Grows in Sun or Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Tasty cherry fruits are a distinctive reddish orange, with dark green shoulders, growing on long elegant trusses.
- Fruits ripen uniformly with heavy yields of up to 150 flavourful cherries per plant.
- Plants have a strong robust growth habit and are disease resistant.
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers, greenhouse. Prefers full sun but grows well in sun or shade.
|Eventual height & spread||201-250cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
Average packet content 120 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, rockeries, beds & borders - Prefers full sun