Swann One Window & door sensor
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This SwannOne Window & Door Sensor monitors the opening and closing of doors and windows, and will notify you when changes occur via the SwannOne system
- Suitable for day & night indoor use
- Comes with: 3M command strips, Swann One deterrent stickers & 2x AAA batteries
- Compatibility: Requires a SwannOne Hub
Features and Benefits
- You can use this sensor in conjunction with the SwannOne free app to get real time updates about your home
- Alerts can be sent to your smartphone to provide you with peace of mind whilst you are away
- The sensor can also measure the temperature of the room it's in and report this to you via the app - making this perfect for a child's room
- The raised panel on the magnet provides an alternative mounting option for recessed doors or windows
- Fitted with a 3M Command™ strip to enable easy installation & relocation
- Requires SwannOne smart hub
|Primary power supply||Battery|
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Operating range||10 m|
|Mounting type||Command strips|
Help & Advice
A smart home contains devices that can be controlled when you’re at home and when you’re not. It’s all about increasing the control you have over the day-to-day running of your home. So you can be on the go and still connected to it via innovative gadgets and appliances that are changing the way we live our lives.
A smart home, also commonly known as home automation, offers a number of different types of device – from cameras to lighting, central heating thermostats to carbon monoxide alarms – all designed to be controlled remotely. All you need is an internet connection then you can easily access these home devices from your smartphone or tablet.
You might even have a smart home without realising it, as many TV boxes can be controlled remotely through a smartphone app. So why stop at just setting your favourite TV programme to record while on the go? Why not also set your home lighting and central heating? Or check in on your pet while you’re at work? Having a smart home not only gives you peace of mind, but could also save you money as it helps you use your appliances more efficiently.
And it’s all about choice. You decide how smart you want your home to be. Opt for one device or many. Sync up the devices so that they work together or keep them independent. Start with just one and then add more to it later on. Having a smart home is all about giving you more control over how your home works and finding what’s best for you.
Why do I want a Smart Home?
It saves you money
Remotely controlling your home’s devices helps them run more efficiently with no more energy wasted. Switch devices on and off remotely; set them to your schedule and some even notice when you’re away and turn themselves off – all small changes that can mean big savings.
It keeps you safe
Protect your home and enjoy peace of mind with a smart home. Cameras enable you to keep a friendly eye on the home while you’re away, so you can check in with the kids, elderly relatives or even snoop a little on your pets. While the smoke and CO2 alarm offers phone messages that immediately alert you if there’s a problem, all helping to put your mind at rest that all is well when you’re not home.
It makes life easier
Enjoying remote control over your home makes life easier. You’re no longer limited to using appliances only when you’re home, but have the freedom to do it as and when it suits you. Make your house work to your schedule.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
The Hive Hub is the heart of home automation. It connects your Hive products so you can control them remotely with the Hive app wherever you are - on your smartphone, tablet or laptop Increases home automation & reduces household energy waste through the use of smart technology Comes with: ...
Allows automatic and remote control of up to 3 lighting or powered devices up to a 3000W total load capacity Compatible with any LightwaveRF Home Automation controller including the smartphone app (requires LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Web Link) Each of the 3 channels can be controlled individually by any LightwaveRF Home ...
Allows remote controlled switching of lighting and powered devices Controlled with any LightwaveRF remote, smartphone, PC or Apple iPod (requires LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Web Link) Built in automatic time delay switching, with 8 time-delay options from 3 seconds to 8 hours Suitable for garage door operation Up to 3000W ...
Allows remote controlled, volts-free switching of lighting and powered devices Can be controlled by any LightwaveRF remote, smartphone, PC or Apple iPod (requires LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Web Link) Suitable for shutters & garage door operation Up to 500W resistive load