See more Cabinet hinges
Titus Soft-close 165° Wide-angle Cabinet hinge, Pair
- Compatible with Standard kitchen doors
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with 2x hinges, 2x base plates, 2x hinge arm cover, 1x soft close buffer and 4x hinge cup fixing screws
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This Titus clip on, 165 degree hinge is ideal for standard kitchen cabinet doors. For an added bonus these hinges are soft close, so you can say goodbye to slamming kitchen cabinet doors.
- Designed with quality in mind to give you ultimate performance, these GoodHome hinges come with a 25-year guarantee.
- Comes with 2x hinges, 2x base plates, 2x hinge arm cover and 4x hinge cup fixing screws.
- Easy adjustment for simple door alignment.
- Has a three way clip on fitting type.
|Hinge cup size||35mm|
|Maximum opening angle||165°|
Mikethekitchenfitter - 1 month ago
You should not need instructions to fit these. Easy to adjust on all 3 axis, overall good part for the price.
Great quality and easy to fit
RoyM27 - 2 months ago
I bought this as a direct replacement for some existing hinges that have become bent. Very easy to fit and seem to be much better quality than the previous hinges. I chose these because they were British too!
By far, the worst hinges I have ever used!
Davethebuilder72 - 3 months ago
Does not have 3 planes of adjustment. Only has vertical & inwards & outwards adjustment, no horizontal L-R adjustment. So much so has damaged the adjacent drawer fronts!
Easy to use
mainman1 - 4 months ago
Found them easy to install, have adjustments in all directions, only fault would be that the soft close attachment is not part of the hinge
jscooper - 5 months ago
Pros - snap on assembly a vast improvement on trying to support the door with one hand whilst trying to screw attach with the other.
Cons - instructions are indecipherable (fortunately similar to standard 110^ hinge)
- for the price I expected soft close to be built in, not an extra plastic plunger that also needs to be attached
- the screw for horizontal door adjustment DOES NOT EXIST. Consequently I can’t get the door + corner post to close for the corner cabinet.
Thinking I’ve missed something have tried to call B&Q Customer Support. They’ve hung up on my without answering 3 times. Lost patience and will be retuning the lot.