See more Treated Sawn Kiln Dried
Treated sawn timber (T)47mm (W)100mm (L)2400mm
- Tanalith E
- For all types of outdoor or garden projects
Features and Benefits
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- Pressure treated to protect against fungal & insect attack for longer life.
- Seal cut edges with a suitable treatment when used externally
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Edge type||Sawn finish|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
oddjobski - 3 years ago
Worth checking measurements instore ... turned out to be 100mm tapering down to 95mm ... ended up having to get the table saw out and rip it down to 95mm throughout so that it was usable ... never come across this kind of thing before ... straight enough in store but began to twist/warp within 24 hours. Burns well though.
Erector - 7 years ago
Was quite impressed with the quality of the timber as previously bought product could be quite warped. However I think that the picture does not represent what it really looks like.
My fault,I know, but I mistakenly thought I was getting gravel board (as the picture indicates??)
(No title submitted)
alan - 9 years ago