See more Wall tiles
Trentie Taupe Gloss Metro Ceramic Wall Tile, Pack of 40, (L)200mm (W)100mm
Unit of measure
This wall tile is ideal for bathroom, shower walls & kitchen.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Always choose boxes with the same reference number, for choice and shade, calibre and production. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. Please ensure that a satisfactory effect can be reached prior to installing the products as claims relating solely to colour variation or shading that are apparent prior to installation will not be accepted after fixing. Any products found to be damaged or of unsatisfactory quality prior to installation should be returned to the store from where purchased to arrange for a replacement or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Suitable for indoor wall only. Measure your wall, then check on the chart to see how many packs you'll need. Chart allows for approximately 10% wastage
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product, avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
- 2 years guarantee
Features and benefits
- Be creative with laying patterns for a unique look or mix and match colours
- Recommend minimum grout line of 2mm
|Maximum load (kg)||9.8kg|
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Jude19 - 6 months ago
Bought this for my kitchen and utility room. Lovely tiles and good price
Kathleen0 - 7 months ago
Have a grey kitchen needed something to make a statement these tiles really do that
Great we love it.
SereneB - 8 months ago
We verry love this wall tile look great.. make my kitchen look nice thank you . We enjoyed.
Great to modernise our kitchen
Van Girl - 1 year ago
Bought these having never tiled before, they are excellent and go great with the counter top we had already bought. Thankfully weren't too fragile as I am very much a trial and error kind of gal. Cut well on a tile saw and easily got around my sockets etc, struggled with the chamfer on the tile with the traditional cutter but was fine for straight lines - probably wouldn't be an issue for someone with more experience.
Lovely product for the price.
Mhair - 1 year ago
Bought these 2-3 months ago. Wasnt sure what I'd think after reviews about the colour being more grey. We paired it with a "silver/grey" grout and it was nearly a perfect match!
Love them already. We went for a classic layout but the herringbone layout would look fantastic.