Tristar 1 Distribution amplifier
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This adjustable coax socket distribution amplifier from TriStar used to improve picture and sound quality by amplifying weak UHF TV signals or FM/dab radio signals, helping you to get the best quality available. It's been specially designed for interior use.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Integrated 4G filter to remove interference
- Variable amplification control
- Boosts signal even in poor reception areas
- Improves TV and FM/DAB aerials reception
- Switched power supply
- Frequency - VHF: 47-230 MHz
- WEEE Compliant
|Frequency||VHF: 47-230 MHz/UHF: 47-862 MHz|
|Number of ways||1|
|Number of batteries||0|
|Number of sockets||1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are some tell-tale signs that your system is out of date and unsafe to work on (old-style rubber-sheathed cable, for example). But even if you live in a modern house with an electrical system that's been professionally checked and approved in the past ten years, things can still go wrong. So make sure it's safe before you begin work.
If you're in any doubt, get it checked by a qualified electrician.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery