See more Mixer showers
Triton Benito Chrome effect Thermostatic Mixer Shower
- 5 years guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Valve, shower kit, shower head, hose and soap dish
- Never use abrasive or scouring powders, cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, phosphoric acid or disinfectants
- Assembly required
- Compatible with High pressure only
Features and benefits
One of Triton's best selling showers, the Benito bar mixer not only has great looks, but is a favourite with installers for being quick and easy to fit. Suitable for high pressure systems, it has thermostatic temperature control for safe family showering. It is great for replacement or adding the finishing touch to your bathroom.
- This all chrome bar mixer shower with quality metal handles is both stylish and safe for all the family to use
- The sleek design will add the perfect finishing touch to your bathroom. The Benito features easy to use separate controls for flow and temperature and being thermostatic it constantly regulates the water temperature giving more precise control and safer showering
- Maximum temperature stop for safe showering featuring an over ride button for hotter showers
- Contemporary all chrome riser rail kit with soap dish
- Durable 1.25m anti-twist chrome hose
- Three spray shower handset with rub clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal
- Easy fit compression fitting included.
|Concealed valve||Exposed valve|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Material||Brass & plastic|
|Maximum operating pressure||10bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.1bar|
|Shower head spray patterns||3-spray pattern|
|Suitable water pressure||High pressure|
|Fitting type||Rear fed|
Quality shower mixer
roseylee78 - 1 month ago
Quality thermostatic shower mixer. Easy to install, good quality riser rail and spray head.
Do not buy
Navigator 1 - 1 month ago
I would not bother. Bought back in May 2020 when we had the bathroom done. Easy to install, water pressure was great. Unfortunately after 8 months thermostatic valve side jammed had to replace the whole unit as unable to get hold of anyone at trident for repair.
Hasubhen - 2 months ago
I've never had such a good shower in my whole life. I feel cleaner, healthier and always start my day with a smile after ages. Highly recommended
MichelleP77 - 3 months ago
Leaking after 18months.
Can’t move the soap dish and so can’t clean the first around that fixing
Waste of money
Shrug - 7 months ago
Easy to install and looks good, but failed after circa 18 months.
Thermostat unmovable and dripping.
Save your money, buy something else.