Triton Collections 9.5kW Electric Shower, Blue
[This is a block of tabs..]
Triton Collections blue electric shower offers 5 spray patterns and 3 power levels, operated by a variable power control.
- Manual temperature controls
- 2 years Guarantee
- Suitable water pressure - Standard pressure
- Easy to clean
- Accessories included - Shower kit, hose, showerhead, showerhead holder and soap dish
Features and Benefits
Aspirante takes shower design to the next level, the one central control does everything you need - from switching the shower on, controlling the temperature to activating the perfectly delayed phase shutdown sequence.
- Available in 5 different finishes; Brushes steel effect, Black gloss effect, White gloss & Blue
- Phased shut down feature: When the shower is turned off, the water continues to run for a few seconds, flushing out the hot water to prevent lime scale
- Illuminated push button start/stop - retains your preferred power and temperature settings
- Swivel-Fit™ - for left and right hand side water connections for ease of installation
- Separate temperature and power controls
- Push button temperature controls - to set your preferred showering temperature
- Power on Indicator
- Low pressure indicator
- Premium chrome riser rail with adjustable top bracket to hide any unsightly screw holes
|Suitable water pressure||Standard pressure|
|Hose length (mm)||1250mm|
|Operation||Push button start/stop|
|BEAB approved||BEAB approved|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Guarantee specifics||Full parts and labour|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The bathroom is the one room in the house that treads a fine line between practical and luxurious. It has to store all the toiletries of an entire household, deal with a flurry of activity during peak times of use, and still be the place where you can forget all your troubles in a relaxing bath or shower. It’s a difficult balance, and occasionally bathrooms can begin to look a bit tired and require a bit of TLC.
Luckily, you don’t need a massive overhaul in order to refresh your bathroom. A few quick and easy updates can make all the difference – without breaking the bank.
We’ve collected our top tips that are sure to breathe some life into any bathroom. They can be completed within a couple of hours and you don’t have to have a load of tools, or DIY know-how. What are you waiting for?
A powerful, piping hot shower is one of the things we rely upon most in our bathrooms. Whether it’s getting you energised in the morning, reinvigorating you after your daily exercise, or washing away the stresses and strains of the day, your shower needs to be up to the task. And let’s not forget about washing your children’s hair, or hosing down a filthy dog! But, if you don’t make the right choices and buy the incorrect shower for your house, you could end up with a lukewarm trickle that’ll be more infuriating than helpful.
We’re here to make sure you find the right one for you. By taking you through all the elements you need to think about - from understanding your home water's pressure through to innovative shower features - we’ll help you work out what’s best for you and your family.
Before you begin
First off, you’ll need to know about your home’s boiler and water pressure in order to pick the right shower for you. Water pressure is the force of water in a pipe and it determines the flow of water running through it. The type of boiler or water system you have in your home dictates which showers, and taps, you can choose – as both systems have limitations as to what will work with them due to the water pressure.
Our helpful guide will help you to understand your water pressure system, and recommend the ideal type of shower based on this.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery