We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more 1.5 bowl sinks
Turing Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Turing range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Fixing clips, sealing strip and tap hole cover
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 860 x (W) 500 x (D) 150 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Linen Finish Stainless Steel sinks offer all the features of standard stainless steel with the additional benefit of being scratch resistant due to the honeycomb texture.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
Mary78 - 1 year ago
Only had this sink for 3weeks and am thinking of changing it! Bowls never look really clean and the draining board is already scratched, more than my last one was after 15 years use. Very poor quality, not what I expected from B&Q.
Great little sink
FizzyDizzy68 - 2 years ago
I bought this recently in the linen finish for a small kitchen and it is perfect. I was worried about other reviews about it being thin but I have not found that to be the case at all. This is a very sturdy and compact sink, perfect for our needs and great value.
tash1991 - 2 years ago
Thin and flimsy. Tap moves like it's made of plastic and the material can't hold it's wait. Only had a month and questioning whether to buy a new sink already!!do not buy
NB77 - 4 years ago
I bought this sink as I liked the idea of the small drainer to free up more worktop space. I had the sink fitted in our new worktops, only then did I realise the poor thin material it is made of which makes it extremely flimsy, so much so the new tap we had fitted with it wobbles when we use it. Very poor quality, but I suppose you get what you pay for.