U-Can Smooth Ceiling Patch & Filler 8.7L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Suitable for filling and repairing joints, cracks and holes
- Can be used on plaster and plasterboard walls and ceilings
- Apply with a apply with the supplied filling knife
- Easy to sand, general purpose filler, impact resistant patch with low shrinkage
Features and Benefits
- 100mm² patch repairs holes and cracks after removal of light fittings
- Filler easy to apply and sand for a smooth finish
- Also includes filling knife, sanding block and mixing tool in a handy mixing bucket
- 150mm² impact resistant patch guarantees a long lasting repair
- Ideal for a novice DIYer
|Material||Lightweight mineral fillers, gypsum & polymer|
|Application||Apply with the supplied filling knife|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This expanding filler from No Nonsense has been specially designed for protection from uv radiation around the interior & exterior of your home. It's easy to store whilst not in use, and expands to max 35l. If you're using it during redecoration projects, it's sandable and paintable, making it ...