See more Glues & Adhesives
UniBond No More Nails Invisible Solvent-free Water-based White Multi-purpose Masonry, concrete, plaster, chipboard & wood Grab adhesive 280ml
This grab adhesive from the No More Nails Invisible range by UniBond has a 48 hour drying time, and is suitable for use with for all types of wood, brick, concrete, plaster, plasterboard around the interior of your home.
- Coverage - 11m²
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Interior use
- Bricks, ceramics, drywall & metal
Features and benefits
- Invisible - Dries translucent for a natural-looking finish
- No nails - This invisible glue is ideal for heavy-duty adhesion for DIY mounting & repair jobs and eliminates the need for mounting with nails. Applies white, dries translucent
- Extra strength - This strong instant grab adhesive is specially designed for interior use, providing strong bonds for DIY, mounting and repair jobs in the house
- Coverage of 11 m for 5 mm bead
- Invisible when fully cured
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||High bond strength|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Composition||Water, styrene acrylate co-polymer dispersion, rheology modifiers|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from frost|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 1963626|
|Odour level||Low odour|
|Resistant to cracking||Crack resistant|
|Resistant to mould||Not resistant to mould|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Suitable use type||Multi-purpose|
|Surfaces suitable for application||Masonry, concrete, plaster, chipboard & wood|
Just as it says.
willy657 - 2 years ago
Purchased this to fasten some beading onto kitchen worktop. The adhesion is excellent, and with no nails showing.
Does what it says!
Jenny234 - 3 years ago
Made DIY really simple with this adhesive. The finished results look amazing - just so pleased
Very useful product
Bigmac12 - 3 years ago
I had to fix a fairly lightweight skirting board onto a plasterboard wall. Nails or screws would not have been suitable but this adhesive did the job perfectly.