See more Glues & adhesives
UniBond No more nails White Grab adhesive 180ml
This grab adhesive by UniBond has a 24 hour drying time, and is suitable for interior bonding of most common building materials on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Coverage - 7m²
- For interior bonding of most common building materials including plaster (indoor), concrete, plaster board, gypsum boards, wood materials (e.g. chip boards) and polyurethane rigid-foams
- Suitable for Interior use
Features and benefits
- High strength adhesive that eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs
- Adheres to most common building materials
- No More Nails Invisible provides unparalleled support for heavier objects
- Water clean-up
- Repositionable bond
- Solvent free
- Ideal for fixing skirting boards, coving, polystyrene mouldings, window ledges, coat hooks and many other internal bonding applications
- Touch dry in 10 minutes
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||1 day|
TonyD58 - 1 month ago
Just used got a couple of tasks. This soft bottle requires a great deal of pressure to get the glue out -it’s really thick. Needed to use two hands at one point and I’m no snowflake! So accurate delivery of the glue is tricky. Luckily the jobs I needed it for didn’t need a finer touch. Dunno how good an adhesive it is but I’m buying something else next time.
Does the job
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Does what it says. Used to fix loose trim on outside of conservatory. Did the job perfect. Just make sure you clean the area before application.
A gold star!
Diy Kev - 1 year ago
Can't get enough of this stuff, it has been useful for so many things, from sticking down lino and carpet, to attaching skirting boards. I wouldn't be without it!
Annielou - 1 year ago
Bought this, great to stick to the wall, but then bought one to fit a gun and was much better as the tube was hard to squeeze and get an even coverage.