See more Glues & Adhesives
Unika MitreBond adhesive & activator mitrepen
This MitreBond adhesive & activator MitrePen from Unika is suitable for cornice & profile mitre joints, melamine end strips, door trims, picture frames, mdf, skirting joints, timber, glass, ceramics, aluminium, chipboard, perspex, steel, porcelain, some plastics and for joining kitchen cornices, plinths and pelmets.
- Fitting instructions - Ensure both surfaces to be joined are clean cut and free from oil or grease. Apply MitreBond adhesive (or any other superglue) to one side of the joint. Apply MitrePen activator to the other side of the joint. Quickly bring the two sides into line and firmly press together, hold for 10 seconds.
Features and Benefits
Unika MitrePen Activator and MitreBond Adhesive is a quick and strong system for joining cornices, pelmets and plinths.
- MitrePen is not affected by sunlight so there is no yellowing.
- MitrePen covers the same area as 3 x 200ml activator sprays.
- MitrePen will set superglue in 10 seconds.
- MitrePen is environmentally friendly.
- MitrePen is environmentally friendly, it is non hazardous and so can be transported by post easily.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
cymraeg4 - 1 year ago
I'm just buying some more as the previous one is just starting to become less liquid after 6 years. Relieved to find it still on sale as its so easy to use and gives a super strong bond.
'Bonds everything it's brilliant'
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Bought in sale, but will pay full price as this is amazing!! Forget other glues, this is the only one you will ever need. Bonds in 10 seconds and it does grab quick! I have used it on skirting boards, coving and even stuck a gem stone in my ring!!
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Buff Grab adhesive
Instant grab adhesive Can be used in place of screws and nails Store in a dry, frost-free environment at a temperature of 10°C to 30°C
Diall White Mirror adhesive
Instant grab adhesive Won't harm mirror surfaces Store in a dry, frost-free environment at a temperature of 5°C to 30°C
Gyproc White Coving adhesive
Enough adhesive to fix 33 linear metres A gypsum based powder adhesive specifically formulated for fixing and filling mitred joints of paper - faced cove and cornice
Solvite All Purpose Ready to roll Wallpaper adhesive
This wallpaper adhesive is suitable for washables, vinyls, lining paper and embossed wallpapers and covers 10 rolls on average. Smooth lump free formula Fast direct application to wallcovering Ready mixed for a quicker job with less mess