We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Sample tiles
Utopia White Gloss Plain Stone effect Ceramic Wall tile, (L)100mm (W)100mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Room use: Kitchen & bathroom
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- For a light and airy feel, these tiles offer a natural colour that will suit most styles
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: Grey or white
- Recommended trim: Grey or white
- Made using reused ceramic materials, recycling materials into new products helps to keep waste out of landfill
Make great coasters
Memememe77 - 17 days ago
Brilliant for painting as coasters. Simply add sticky foam to the back of them!
louiseager - 5 months ago
I ordered these tiles for a design project. I needed them to be exactly 100x100mm but instead they are 98x98 which makes my job a lot harder and longer to recalculate all the measurements of my design. Does anyone know a supplier who sells these tiles but exactly 100x100? (which is what you should expect from the website and packaging!!)
OK tiles for the price
Posh 1962 - 1 year ago
Brought 10 boxes to upgrade our kitchen, opened them all to make sure none were broken or cracked, we also checked all were the same batch numbers. Now tilling the wall some are coming up slightly bigger, some smaller! I would suggest if you buy these tiles double check every one before you start to tile, other than that they have brightened up my old kitchen. (We have also used white glitter grout for added sparkle!!)
Tomsenior - 3 years ago
We bought 36 boxes of these tiles for our bathroom, unfortunately there is quite a marked difference in the shade between the batches. We would have returned them but had paid a tiler three days work to put them up before we noticed. Otherwise nice tiles though.
ID88 - 4 years ago
The tiles are Made in Stoke on Trent by Johnsons. Need i say more. Great tiles from a great manufacturer. Its great to see B&Q supporting UK manufacturers.