See more Sample tiles
Utopia White Gloss Plain Stone effect Ceramic Wall tile, (L)150mm (W)150mm, Sample
Unit of measure
- Suitable for Kitchen & bathroom
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and benefits
- For a light and airy feel, these tiles offer a natural colour that will suit most styles
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: White
- Recommended trim: White
- Made using reused ceramic materials, recycling materials into new products helps to keep waste out of landfill
Not the correct size. Veey miss leading
Tata - 2 months ago
Bought these tiles after buying a sample and it was a perfect fit. I then bought the large pack and turns out it's a mil short
be careful of B&Q sizing
pedant2 - 1 year ago
As said by others these tiles are 147mm square .Altho the main description states 150mm if you look carefully i.e. step 1 enlarge tile image
step2 scroll thru images
you will find that they are not 150mm .
Just B&Q's little joke to make sure we're all paying attention !
not the correct size
grumpytiler - 2 years ago
These tiles are NOT 15x15cm, they are 14.8x14.8, I know that is close, but when trying to match with existing tiles on bathroom wall, it has taken several time consuming and adhesive waste attempts to line them up.
Does what it says!,
Classic david - 5 years ago
Arrived on time, all in one piece, white tiles no flaws did the job
Good tiles - but a lot were broken on arrival
mamcd - 5 years ago
The tiles themselves are good quality tiles, and they look great now they're up in my bathroom. However I gave them a poor rating as a lot were broken, chipped and cracked when I opened the box. I was lucky that I had enough to tile the area I wanted, but that was only because I over ordered.