See more Paint
V33 High Performance White Satin Floor & stair paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
V33 Renovation Floor & Stairs has been specially developed to renovate high traffic areas like wooden, tiled and laminate floors and stairs inside the home.
- For use on Laminate & wood
- Suitable for use on Multi-material surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Preparation of the surface is essential. Wash the surface with a soda-based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner. On laminate and varnished or painted wood in good condition: wash, rinse and allow to dry. Sand (240 grit) and remove dust. On oak and bare chestnut: apply a suitable undercoat to block the tannins. On bare tiled floor: wash, including grouting, rinse and allow to dry. On tiled floor already painted in good condition: wash, rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Sand (240 grit) and remove dust. On tiled floor already painted or partially worn: Sand with sandpaper (60 then 120 grit) to return to the original surface. Remove dust, wash, rinse and allow to dry.
- Instructions for Use - Apply the paint at room temperature between 12 and 25°C and avoid draughts. 1. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the pack) into the paint. Stir the paint for 5 minutes, working around the bottom of the tin with a wide stick to mix it well. 2. Start with the edge of the room with the brush and continue with the roller. Work on small surfaces. Apply from one end to the other. Follow with successive cross strokes. Do not start 2nd coat while it's still drying. Leave to dry for 3h and apply a 2nd coat in the same way. A 3rd coat may be required depending on the surface and colour. Once the sachet has been added, the mixture must be used within 10 days to maintain optimal adhesion and performance.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Flexible enough to resist flaking and hard enough to withstand high traffic, this durable paint leaves beautiful results. Also, the formulation is designed to be ultra washable, so you can keep your painted surfaces looking new for longer.
- 2-in-1 paint which requires no undercoat
- Reinforced protection with ceramic technology
- High Resistance to frequent traffic
- High Resistance to scratches, abrasion and impact
- High Resistance to household cleaning products
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|