See more Radiator paint
V33 Renovation Cast iron Metallic effect Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
This paint is designed for use on electric heaters, radiators, central heating pipes and appliances (refrigerators and dishwashers).
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the tin) into the paint and stir thoroughly before use.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Ensures easy application with no undercoat required
- Offers high adhesion directly on any kind of metal
- Ensures high resistance to heat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Did the job
Am_y - 2 months ago
I brought this product after trying to find so many paints that would be great resistant on radiators. I was conscious that it if I used any other paint it would chip or bubble when the heating would be on so I trusted this product. It did take a good 4-5 coats to get an even finish however it didn't use up too much of the paint. I started on my smaller radiators first as I know the bigger radiators I would have to buy another tub. Overall I am happy with the finish and also the quality of the product.
This product is fab!
NettieG - 7 months ago
Bought this a few months ago. Don’t be put off by first coat. Needs a few Coates to bring up to finished standard. Will be doing all our radiators with this as I absolutely love it. Here’s a couple of before and after...
Looks awful when dry
snow71 - 8 months ago
I bought this to update an old fridge and thought it would be better and easier than the spray as you would have more control over coverage, i followed to the letter of using a de greaser etc and the recommended rollers, i even left it 6 hours as stated before recovering with another coat of paint. well all i can say is what a waste of time and money as when it is dry its an awful dull colour,wishing i had left them white