See more Renovation paint
V33 Renovation Loft grey Satin Cupboard & cabinet paint, 2L
3 for 2 on indoor paint. Discount applied at checkout.
This paint has been specially designed to renovate heavily used surfaces in your kitchen. The complex combination of exclusive polymers makes the paint extremely durable and resistant to culinary as well as domestic stains
- Suitable for Cabinet & cupboards
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- This 2-in-1 paint requires no undercoat for easier application
- Provides stain barrier and reinforced protection. It has been tested for resistance to hot and cold fats, vinegar, wine, ketchup, coffee and tea
- Provides high resistance to impact and scratches
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Worth it for a spruce up!!
Abbie21 - 20 days ago
After reading the reviews on here I thought stuff it for the sake of £40 I’ll give it a go. And I’m so glad I did. I painted onto white laminated cupboards…. So although they are laminate I still advise sanding and prepping just to take the shine off. I know it’s hard I am THAT person that just wants a job done…. Yesterday. Trust me I skipped that stage on the first door I tried….. just to test it out….. the paint scratched when something had knocked against it then the paint literally peeled off the door almost completely…. So I then decided to sand everything down…. and I’m not disappointed…. The cupboards look fresh and new. Am I glad I did it? Yes do I think it will last?? Erm…. No - I think it will probably scratch eventually but with it being paint it’s easily touched up or redone etc and for the sake of £40 and a couple days work ( left overnight to dry before second coat and I have a five and six year old to entertain too).
Zaniimal - 28 days ago
Fantastic paint. I was so so sceptical about how it would look so I done a lot of research on YouTube and the Web BUT I was definitely surprised.I followed this process and it really worked. Cabinet doors came out looking smooth and didn’t looking like they have been painted. I followed these steps… maybe this will help someone avoid mistakes I made.
1. Sanding down all doors with 240grit sandpaper. Cleaning with methylated spirit after each sanding and also before paint if you have left the doors for a while.
2. Using good home white difficult surface primer and a foam roller.Two coats light sand after second coat only(otherwise you will sand down the primer if you sand after 1st coat) for smoothness.
3. Two coats maybe 3rd light one if there is spots of primer left seen. Don’t be put off when you apply first coat of the cabinet paint. Just roll it on and leave because if you work it in the paint will pick up on roller for some reason. If it still does do try and work it in lightly. It’s bit of a skill you learn when doing this I did sand after 1 coat.
4. Finally check the paint in daylight to catch any white spots you’ve missed.
5. Another point to remember is use towels or something soft on whatever you are using so it doesn’t mark the painted side.
6. Enjoy the process I did. It’s a lengthy process but worth it in the end.
I really hope this helps someone because I wish I knew all this beforehand (:
ingsb - 1 month ago
Great colour abs coverage! Used on my internal doors and staircase also front door went on lovely
Very Good Product
Angels1 - 2 months ago
I brought this product & have to say I am delighted. Covered my kitchen cupboards excellently. The colour was spot on. Overall great value for money & I would recommend if you want to brighten up your kitchen.
todayspainter - 2 months ago
Amazing paint and cover was superb , great colours and quality perfect , a must if you want to refresh your doors cupboards and woodwork