See more Floor Paint & Treatments
V33 Renovation Loft grey Satin Floor & stair paint, 2L
This paint has been specially developed to renovate high traffic areas like wooden floors, tiled floors and stairs inside the home.
- 10m² coverage
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner is essential before using the product.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- This 2-in-1 paint requires no undercoat for easier application
- The ceramic technology forms a mesh that strengthens the paint and provides reinforced protection and high resistance to frequent traffic
- It is flexible so can absorb shocks without flaking
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Product type||Floor & stair paint|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Suitable for||Granite, laminate, marble, porcelain, stone & wood|
|Suitable surface||Floors & stairs|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Sargillo - 3 months ago
Tried this paint after using the v33 cupboard paint which is fab, this one not so good painted my kitchen floor in June and is starting to flake/crack on the grout, sugar soaped it first, also gets dirty really quick no sooner moped and an hour later looks filthy the dirt just sticks to it, maybe ok on wooden floors but not tiles. Only good review i have of this paint it goes on well i did 3 coats on my kitchen floor and had lots left over
Welsh girl 2000 - 6 months ago
We used this on a red tiled floor and was amazing! Just one coat changed it and had loads of paint left. Used the sugar soap first and I’m still shocked at how brilliant it is.
Samr84009988 - 8 months ago
Good value for money. Great when first done a bit lighter than what I participated it to be but shows everything