See more Radiator paint
V33 Renovation Stainless steel Metallic effect Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
This paint is designed for use on electric heaters, radiators, central heating pipes and appliances (refrigerators and dishwashers).
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the tin) into the paint and stir thoroughly before use.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Ensures easy application with no undercoat required
- Offers high adhesion directly on any kind of metal
- Ensures high resistance to heat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
PamLar - 2 months ago
Horrendous stuff! Thin and watery, dries quickly and streaky... colour was stainless steel but looked green!!!! Ended up complaining and showing staff the photos. They recommend a B&Qs own which was far superior!
This product is awful
Rainie P - 11 months ago
Wish I had read the previous reviews...this paint is hideous and very difficult to apply. It’s like sticky glue and doesn’t cover my white radiator at all! It looks horrendous and has dripped a lot onto my carpet.
Don't waste your time!!!
Nic101 - 1 year ago
Bought this paint to paint 2 radiators, big mistake, it's very difficult to apply, poor coverage, and looks awful, waste 3 different rollers and a brush and still looked awful, so have to sand the radiator again and get another brand. Total waste of time.
Serpintine - 1 year ago
This is not a good paint, after four coats it was still not covering, had to go and buy another product to do the job, never use again