Varta Rechargeable 9V Battery 200Mah
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Varta NI-MH PP3 battery is ideal For devices such as walkie talkies, testing equipment and microphones.
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Battery type - Ni-MH
- Chemical care - Insert correctly. Do not charge. Do not disassemble. Do not dispose of in fire. Do not short circuit
Features and Benefits
- These batteries have been pre-charged, meaning they are ready to use straight out of the pack
- They have a long service life due to having a low self-discharge rate
- Can retain up to 75% capacity after 12 months of storage
- Compatible with all standard chargers and devices
Help & Advice
How to guides
Buying new appliances, tools or gadgets is exciting – but knowing what to do with old items can be a bit of a headache. Not only do they take up space at home, they can contain materials that may be harmful if not disposed of correctly.
Fortunately, unwanted electricals can often be re-used (if they still work), and if not, can be recycled.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This pack of 24 Diall alkaline AAA batteries are ideal for domestic use. Guarantee - 5 years Battery type - Alkaline Chemical care - Do not recharge. Always check polarity (+/-). Do not mix new, used or different battery types. Do not dispose of in fire. If swallowed seek immediate ...
This pack of 2 Diall MN21 / a23 batteries are ideal for use in car key fobs, calculators, cameras & other small electronic appliances.
This Diall alkaline PP3 battery is ideal for domestic use. Guarantee - 5 years Battery type - Alkaline Chemical care - Do not recharge. Always check polarity (+/-). Do not mix new, used or different battery types. Do not dispose of in fire. If swallowed seek immediate medical advice