See more Sprayers
Verve Backpack sprayer 12L
This backpack sprayer is suitable for water, insecticides, pesticides, fungicides and water-soluble fertilizers.
- For weed killing, plant care and fertilising for large garden
- Check that the sprayer operates correctly before using it again immediately with the same treatment product or a different one. Before storing and before any other use with another treatment product, carry out a rinsing operation. Add 1 litre of water to the tank for dilution, mix thoroughly and operate to rinse all the sprayer components. This rinsing operation must be carried out without removing any of the accessories used during the treatment. This rinsing mixture must not be emptied into a sewer but must be sprayed outside on the land that has already been treated. Before using again, even if it is used again immediately, with a different spraying solution, repeat the rinsing operation 3 times consecutively. Repeat the operation several times before storing during winter. Clean the handle filter, the filling filter and the nozzle in clean water after releasing any pressure remaining in the apparatus by spraying without operating the pumping lever. Wash your hands and face with clean water after using the sprayer. If you spray until there is air in the jet, spray until there is no more pressure. The residual volume of liquid is less than 250ml. If there is still some unused treatment product left, eliminate any pressure remaining in the apparatus by spraying without operating the pumping lever. Recover any excess product and rinse the sprayer again as indicated above. Avoid risks of pollution by recovering any unused product and its packaging. The solution to be sprayed must not exceed a temperature of 25°C. The solution to be sprayed must not exceed a temperature of 25°C. For use only in calm weather (no wind). Do not use explosive, acidic or corrosive products in the sprayer. Do not spray in the direction of flames or other sources of heat. Never remove a part of the sprayer without having first released the pressure. In an emergency, the sprayer can be detached quickly by pulling up on the plastic loop of the securing strap
Features and benefits
This backpack sprayer has wide 11cm opening for easy filling and emptying
- It is fully equipped with a filter and lockable lever for easier spraying
- Complete larger tasks in quicker time by having to refill the large tank less
- It is recommended not to store the sprayer pressurized and treatment agent inside the sprayer. Do not leave the apparatus in a warm environment, out in the sun or out in the cold. Store the sprayer out of the reach of children. The apparatus must not be used or stored at temperatures below 5°C or above 40°C, during winter or the rest of the year
- Wear protective clothing, protective gloves, protective goggles and a protective mask. Do not smoke, eat or drink during use. Do not spray in the direction of other people or pets. Keep other people and pets at a reasonable distance from the apparatus when spraying. Help protect the environment; only spray the surfaces to be treated. This apparatus must not be used by individuals suffering from fatigue or illness, or by any person under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other medication
|Maximum volume capacity||12L|
|Material||Polyethylene (PE) & polypropylene (PP)|
|Colour||Green & grey|
Not Fit for Purpose.
SlipperyCustomer - 3 months ago
Only purchased this as there were so few garden pressure sprayers on display, and it was only when I got home I read all the poor reviews. However, I persevered to put the sprayer together (the instructions provided were very poor) and on completing the task tried to use it without much success. So I too returned the item the very next day to get a refund.
Avoid this at all costs!!
Brymac9 - 3 months ago
I really wish that I'd read the reviews before buying this - it would have saved me two 1 hour round trips to my nearest B&Q! It is indeed impossible to assemble and the instructions are not only tiny, but incomprehensible. It doesn't go together properly and never worked. It was driven back to B&Q for a refund the same day. They really need to stop selling this!
Mikeyboy1963 - 9 months ago
I should have read reviews first , assembly is a pain , once together it worked once , seemed great , second time no pressure basically one pump of handle gives you one squirt . Avoid at all cost .
1MS - 10 months ago
Read the previous reviews and decided even if the printing of the instructions was too small we would be able to work it out. Nothing seemed to line up correctly and some parts had to be pressed in place ( that was a 2 Man job) Once assembled the parts seemed to be pulling out of place risking damaging the sprayer. Assembly abandoned, it’s now going back.
Am I stupid
Keen diyer x2 - 11 months ago
Eventually found the instructions- inside the tank. Got the handle in ok but then spent an hour trying to get further. Instructions too small to read let alone understand even with a magnifying glass. If B&Q cannot provide intelligible instructions they don't deserve to sell such products. It's on its way back