See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Beds & borders Top soil 25L
- Perfect for use all around the garden.
- 15% bark, 40% clay sand, 10% green compost, 15% mushroom compost and 20% sharp sand
- Dig over the area to be turfed or seeded and ensure the soil is free from weeds, rubble and large stones. Rake the soil level. Spread the top soil over the soil surface to a depth of at least 50mm (2") and add a pre-turf fertiliser. Firm down the soil surface and rake level. You are now ready to lay your turf or seed
Features and benefits
For all round use in the garden Verve Top Soil is ideal for a high quality finish.
- Specially selected & graded top soil
- Perfect for re-invigorating garden soil
- Ideal for lawn preparation & levelling
|Litre capacity (L)||25L|
Contains Stones and clay
sarkar - 5 months ago
Top soil contains stones and clay particles. I bought 8 bags and all bags contains 20% stones and clays . Destroyed by lawn. Took it bag and they refused to take it back. Awful customer service at the store. Time, money and effort all wasted.
Bag of debris
Damian2 - 5 months ago
Very disappointed having spent a day removing stones pre application of top soil to find largely twigs and bark pieces, lumps of clay, stones and plastic in four bags of top soil. Used this product over a year ago which was then better quality so was very surprised by previous reviews stating the same as I have observed. Unable to take the product back because of isolation post holiday I have had to travel through 100 litres finely. Might be a low quality satisfactory addition pre turfing but would not recommend at all for seed.
Poor poor product
Agnes D - 5 months ago
I bough 8 bags last week,the stones and pebbles in this product were disgusting...Even after sieving the stones were getting through the mesh...I could have filled 2 bags with the rubbish left in sieve..I've tried to send pics but site won't allow...This product is not worthy of any star,but need to give it 1 to submit
Good top soil
H44 - 5 months ago
I have been purchasing Verve top soil regularly over the last 2 years. I have used it to replant shrubs and in borders. Although it does vary in colour and consistently I have not had any issues with it.
It’s full of clay too
garden2020review - 5 months ago
I forgot to mention it’s full of clay too. Totally ruined the lawn